Monday, January 13, 2020

HAPPINESS Mantras





We are sharing three happiness mantras for creating instant joy.

If you feel low at any time, you may chant and enact these mantras and feel instant cheer.

Chant the mantras with children, seniors or peers at home, workplace or in your community to share happiness and joy.

Happiness Mantra #1:
Very Good, Very Good, Yay!

Happiness Mantra #2:
I am good, very good, yay!

Happiness Mantra #3:
hoho haha..

Mantra #1 in other languages:
Japanese: Yatta yatta yay!
Russian: Harasho harasho yay!
Italian: Molto bene molto bene yay!
Spanish: Mui bien mui bien yay!
Hindi: Bahut achche bahut achche yay!

Mantra #2, other versions:
I am healthy, very healthy, yay!
I am strong, very strong, yay!
I am good, very good, yay!
I am smart, very smart, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment